Opportunities Available at Greater El Monte Community Hospital
Join Our Team!
Our mission at Greater El Monte Community Hospital is to provide quality
healthcare in a safe environment that is sensitive and supportive of the
physical, emotional, spiritual, and diverse multi-cultural needs of our
patients and their loved ones.
At Greater El Monte Community Hospital, our employees are committed to
achieve 100% satisfaction from all of our clients by focusing on people,
quality, service, cost, and growth.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package to meet
the diverse needs of our staff. These benefits and programs include:
- Free medical plan – Select Advantage EPO
- Dental – HMO, Comprehensive, and Preventative
- Vision – VSP
- Life and AD&D
- Long Term Disability (LTD) & Short Term Disability (STD)
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Business travel insurance
- Voluntary insurance – accident, cancer, hospital confinement indemnity,
disability, and group specified disease.
Greater El Monte Community Hospital believes that all persons are entitled
to equal employment opportunity and does not discriminate against qualified
employees or applicants because of race, color, national origin, ancestry,
sex, marital status, child birth or related medical condition or any other
protected category as defined by state or federal law. We are an equal
opportunity employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to
veterans’ status, disability, race, gender or other protected characteristics.